Wednesday, December 9, 2009

one more thing...something that annoyed me

my feminist side certainly comes out a lot more while i am in cambodia...

i was at school one day and i was sitting grading tests outside. apparently, i was sitting inappropriately, or not like how a female should sit, and one of the younger male teachers told me in khmer to put my leg down on to the ground. i asked why in khmer and he didn't respond. seriously, motherf****r!?! i was pissed for the rest of the day...i really hate how women are treated here and how they so willingly accept it as part of the culture. not funny....

i am waiting to eat with my fellow pcvs and i'm getting hungry. cranky...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha...i'm so cranky when i'm hungry

julie said...

annoying.

i miss baking too! i might breakdown and get a toaster oven to bake with