Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fish for Lunch

I've been eating pretty mediocre food for dinner, so I decided to splurge on lunch. I had a classic--Fish n' Chips! I didn't think I would be able to get good fish and chips here, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was very delicious. I keep forgetting about the British...Dutch...and Portuguese influence. Overall, I had a really nice, relaxing day. I slept in, played into the water, read, ate food, ate chocolate and took a nap. Also, the lady at the front desk of my hotel did my laundry for free. I love washing machines! My clothes smell SO good. I'm heading into KL tomorrow. Yikes!

Here is my lunch--

2 comments:

Tomcat said...

That does look good!

Mary Bergfeld said...

Your lunch looks positively British :-). This is my first visit to your blog so I took some time to read your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that My husband and I were in Cambodia two years ago, so I enjoyed your reflections on the country. You have created a lovely spot for your readers to visit and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary